Ask for information

Phone: +44 (0) 20 8150 6709
Study Visa


This section describes the immigration categories for people from outside Europe who want to study in the UK. It describes the requirements for each category, and explains how you can apply for a visa or permission to remain in the UK as a student.

The category you choose will depend on your age, and on the length and level of the course that you want to study.

Tier 4 (General)

We can help you apply if you are an adult who wants to come to the UK for studies.

Tier 4 (Child)

We can help children aged between 4 and 17 years old on a long course of study apply for this visa to study in the UK

Student visitor

This visa is for adults who want to study a short course in the UK and will not work while they are here, we can help you apply

Child visitor

We can help your children who want to study a short course in the UK and apply for this visa

We are GSN immigration advisers based in Harrow, for clear open and honest advice please call 020 8150 6709 or email our dedicated customer service team on  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  or complete our registration form for a FREE initial assessment!

OISC Registration 

Authorised to provide Immigration advice at OISC Level 1

Registration number: F201300803