Ask for information

Phone: +44 (0) 20 8150 6709
Other Long Stay Visas

There are other long stay visas that may not fit in the categories listed earlier.


Apply for a Returning Resident visa

You can apply for permission to come back to the UK to live if you were previously settled (given 'indefinite leave to remain') but you've been away for more than 2 years 

Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa

You can apply for a Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa if you've worked for your employer for at least a year 

Representative of an Overseas Business visa

You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business, news agency, newspaper or news agency and you’re from outside the EEA and Switzerland 

UK Ancestry visa

          You can apply for a UK Ancestry visa if you're a Commonwealth citizen and can prove that one of your

          grandparents was born in the UK


























We are GSN immigration advisers based in Harrow, for clear open and honest advice please call 020 8150 6709 or email our dedicated customer service team on    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  or complete our registration form for a FREE initial consultation!

OISC Registration 

Authorised to provide Immigration advice at OISC Level 1

Registration number: F201300803