Ask for information

Phone: +44 (0) 20 8150 6709
Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK

You can apply to settle (Indefinite Leave to Remain -ILR) in the UK

We can help you check if you qualify to settle in the UK based on your current visa or relationship to people in the UK. "indefinite leave to remain (ILR) is also called settlement.

Apply to settle in the UK: Long residence

You can apply to stay in the UK without time restrictions ('indefinite leave to remain') after being in the UK for 10 years on other visas

Settlement: Refugee or humanitarian protection

You can apply to settle ('indefinite leave to remain') in the UK if you've had a residence card as a refugee or person with humanitarian protection.

















We are GSN immigration advisers based in Harrow, for clear open and honest advice please call 020 8150 6709 or email our dedicated customer service team on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  or complete our registration form for a FREE initial consultation!


OISC Registration 

Authorised to provide Immigration advice at OISC Level 1

Registration number: F201300803